Insulation Resistance Meters MIC-1000
Insulation resistance measurement:
- test voltage selection between 50...1000V, in 10V intervals,
- on-line insulation resistance measurement or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of tested object’s capacitance after measurement of insulation resistance,
- acoustic determination of 5 seconds time intervals that facilitates to take time characteristics during insulation resistance measurement,
- measured T1, T2 and T3 test times for one or two absorption measurements selected from the range between 1... 600 seconds,
- indicator of the actual test voltage value during a measurement,
- protection against live objects.
- Low voltage resistance measurement:
- quick acoustic signalling (beeper) for circuit resistance below 50Ω. AC/DC voltage measurement in range 0...600V.
- Memory for 999 measurement results with an ability to transfer the data to a PC.
- Powered by rechargeable battery pack:
- included with the device an external power supply for automatic battery charging to ensure prolonged battery life and optimal working conditions,
- battery status indicator.
- Meter meets the requirements of the standard EN 61557.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010-1 and IEC 61557
- measurement category: CAT III 300V acc. to EN 61010-1
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP40
- converter’s current: max. 1,4mA
Other technical data:
- power supply: battery set Ni-Cd
- time to auto-off:
- mode RISO/IL: depends on T2 or T3 (T2/T3 + 300 seconds) settings
- other modes: 300 seconds
Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature: -10...+40°C
- storage temperature: -20...+60°C
- measurement rate: approx. 1 measure/second
Leakage current reading
||depending from range
Ipmax - maximum converter’s current equal to 1,2 ± 0,2 mA,
ΔI-, +ΔI+ - current reading accuracy calculated from the resistance reading using the formulas:
UISO - test voltage
R - displayed value of the insulation resistance
ΔR - resistance measurement accuracy defined for the measurement
Insulation resistance measurement
measurement range to EN 61557-2: RISOmin = UISOnom/IISOmax…110,0 GΩ
IISOmax = 1mA
||±(3% m.v. + 20 digits)
for measurements of limited converter current, the accuracy is not specified.
Low voltage resistance measurement
||±(2% m.v. + 3 digits)
||±(4% m.v. + 3 digits)
acoustic signalling for resistance below 35Ω ± 25Ω
max. voltage on the open terminals - 9,6 V
current with the closed terminals - 200mA
DC voltage measurement
||±(3% m.v. + 2 digits)
AC voltage measurement
50Hz (sinusoidal shape with harmonic contents < 2%)
||±(3% m.v. + 2 digits)
„m.v.” - measured value.